How do I enroll in school?

i would like to enroll in school how is this possible

I’m not sure what this has to do with Wicca or Paganism, but enrolling in college is fairly easy.

The first thing you need to do is find a school that interests you. Investigate colleges online and find one that offers the subjects you want to study. You may also want to look at colleges that are close by to where you live, because community colleges are often less expensive than other schools and you can finish your basic classes there.

Once you have found a school you are interested in attending, you will need to download their application form, fill it out and return it. Usually, there is a fee involved in applying, though often it is less than $100.

After you send off the application to the school of your choice, you need to go to and fill out an application for federal financial aid. To do this, you will need your tax return and, depending on your age, probably your parents’ tax forms as well. You will also need information about your family assets and bank accounts.

Once the form is complete, you will need to print out the signature page and send it in. Then, you just need to wait to hear from the college and from the their financial aid department to see if youa re eligible for federal assistance to go to school.

You may need copies of your high school transcripts and other documents for one or both of these applications and then you simply need to be patient. I would also suggest applying to more than one school, just in case, and talking to your high school guidance counselor for other assistance.

Rose Ariadne: Providing “Magickal” answers to your Pagan, Wiccan, Witchcraft spell casting questions since 2006.

One Response to “How do I enroll in school?”

  1. snake says:

    i dond know i need me too a scool for magick!!like howgouarts

Leave a Reply

You must be Logged in to post comment.

Proudly designed by TotalTreasureChest.